I’ve been super busy lately, with the intention of adding the Schaefer Wedding, and Haan family portraits soon. Staying up all night to set up the Facebook Page- http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Brit-Lang-Photo/223037431060657
tonight, and to update the Model Mayhem page (ID #1489809).
- Work on my muscles (or lack thereof) at Anytime Fitness.
- Sprints outdoors before hiking with Helen Roseland and Korina Stickell at 5am in Sabula.
- Shower after hiking, go back to Anytime fitness to tan.
- Make some calls for booking.
- Come back and work on setting up the Facebook page.
- Go to Cedar Rapids with Ryan Randall from 11am-3pm.
- Shoot until 5pm.
- Meeting with MUA Susan Black in Albany at 6pm.
- Come back home to edit, and then do some yoga.
Exciting! I’m really hoping that by getting back on ModelMayhem I’ll be able to book some shoots out of state before winter, and make a road trip out of it. Booked in Boston in November for a wedding, Going to go to NewYork for the very first time. I can’t believe how things are starting to pick up, And they can only get better!